ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training
ISO 14001:2015 3-day is an Exemplar Global Certified course designed to provide participants with a basic knowledge and understanding of ISO 14001:2015. Course participants will gain a working understanding of key environmental management concepts, including aspect and impact identification and establishing objectives and targets.
The course structure uses presentations, team-based workshop exercises and interactive discussions.
A competent instructor (experienced Lead Auditor) will explain the ISO 14000 family of standards and include basic knowledge of how to audit the requirements of the standard.
Course Competency Units:
- EM- Environmental Management
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
- Understand environmental management definitions and guidelines per ISO 14001:2015
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 14000 Family of Standards
- Understand how to identify environmental aspects and impacts
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Understand the process approach
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology, audit program requirements and guidelines
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Conduct audit activities according to ISO 19011:2018
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Understand auditor responsibilities
- Identify types of audits
- Students Receive course manual/materials and workbooks.
- Participants must provide their own copy of ISO 14001:2015 for this course. Participants can obtain a copy of the standard at ISO Store online.
Who Should Attend:
- Any individual requiring knowledge and understanding of ISO 14001:2015
- Environmental Professionals/ Consultants
- Top Management – CEO, President, Vice President
- Management - Departmental, Divisional
- Quality personnel
- Internal and Lead Auditors – 1st party, 2nd party and 3rd party.
- A prior review of the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- A prior review of the ISO 19011:2018 standard
- Knowledge of the Annex SL is recommended
Courses are taught by instructors with subject matter expertise. Certificates of Successful Completion will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each competency unit. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test(s). Students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).