ISO 9001 Team Leader Training with IATF 16949 Emphasis
IATF 16949 Team Leader Exemplar Global Certified course places an increased emphasis on first and second-party auditor qualification. This is an extensive 5-day training course at the highest level for automotive suppliers. The course is designed to prepare first- and second-party auditors and audit program managers to meet the new requirements of IATF 16949:2016 and customer-specific requirements.
Course Competency Unit/s:
- QM - Quality Management Systems
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
- TL - Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
- Identify quality management principles
- Understanding of and application of the automotive process approach to auditing, including risk-based thinking
- Demonstrate an understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- Identify the requirements applicable to an IATF 16949:2016 first and second-party auditor
- Identify linkages between IATF 16949:2016 requirements and Customer Specific Requirements, and auditing CSRs
- Identify linkages between IATF 16949:2016 requirements and the Core Tools, auditing Core Tools to the audit scope
- Demonstrate knowledge of Rules 5th Edition applicable to the first- and second-party audit process
- Apply auditing skills according to ISO 19011:2018 for Lead Auditors
- Applying risk-based thinking in the audit process
- Students Receive course manual/materials and workbooks.
- Students will need to come with a copy of ISO 9001:2015 which they can purchase at the ISO Store online.
- Students will also need to provide a copy of the IATF 16949 standard from IATF online.
Who Should Attend:
- First and second-party auditors
- Individuals who want to apply for certification as an Exemplar Global-Certified QMS internal auditor, QMS Internal Auditor or Lead Auditor
- Candidates to manage first- and second-party audit programs.
- Basic knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016, and working knowledge of Customer Specific Requirements
- Working knowledge of the Core Tools and auditing experience
- Review of ISO 19011:2018
- A series of questions (self-study document) to be answered by the student and turned in prior to or at the beginning of the course. The self-study is designed to acquaint you with ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 standards, and the guidelines for auditing management systems. (Mandatory)
Courses are taught by instructors with subject matter expertise. Certificates of Successful Completion will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each competency unit. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test(s). Students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).