ISO 19001 Team Leader Training
The ISO 19011:2018 Team Lead training is a 2.5 day Exemplar Global course that teaches the principles and practices of effective auditing in accordance with ISO 19011:2018, "Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems".
Experienced instructors (Certifying Body Team Leader) guide students through the entire audit process, from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results. Our qualified instructors will help you to enhance participant’s audit capabilities with the latest development of the ISO 19011:2018 standard. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
Course Competency Units:
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
- TL - Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
- Understand ISO 19011:2018 requirements
- Identify and assess business and process risks
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Initiate the audit and conducting opening meeting
- Understand auditor responsibilities and principles
- Understand ISO 19011:2018 requirements for audit programs
- Conduct all phases of an audit using a risk-based approach
- Identifying applicable compliance obligations
- Communication during the audit
- Apply the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Generate audit findings
- Prepare audit conclusions
- Conduct closing meetings
- Reporting audit results
- Conduct an audit follow-up
- Students Receive course manual/materials and workbooks.
- Participants must provide their own copy of ISO 19011:2018 for this course. Participants can obtain a copy of the standard at ISO Store online.
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals interested in conducting first party, second-party, or third-party audits
- Quality Directors, Quality Engineers, Quality Managers, other personnel responsible for maintaining the QMS
- Health, Safety, and Environmental Managers
- Cross functional team members of an implementation project
- A prior review of the ISO 19011:2018 standard
- Audit experience
- Knowledge of the Annex SL is suggested.
Courses are taught by instructors with subject matter expertise. Certificates of Successful Completion will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each competency unit. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test(s). Students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).