Understanding Quality Management
This is a competency-based 1.5-day Exemplar Global Certified course that is designed to provide students with a basic knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001:2015. Course participants will gain a working understanding of key quality management concepts, including risk analysis and establishing objectives and targets.
The course structure uses presentations, team-based workshop exercises and interactive discussions. A qualified instructor (experienced Lead Auditor) will explain the ISO 9000 series of standards in detail and include basic knowledge of how to audit the requirements of the standard. Participants will achieve understanding and knowledge through team participation in group exercises and in-depth discussions. Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Successful Completion for this unit.
Course Competency Unit:
- QM- Quality Management
- Understand ISO 9001 management system definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Understand the importance and benefits of a quality management systems
- Understand the process approach
- Auditing to requirements
- How to identify nonconformities
- Students Receive course manual/materials and workbooks.
- Students will need to come with a copy of ISO 9001:2015 which they can purchase at the ISO Store online.
Who Should Attend:
- Any individual requiring knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001:2015
- Quality Professionals/ Consultants
- Presidents/Vice Presidents/CEOs
- Laboratory quality professionals
- Internal and Lead Auditors
- Accredited auditors requiring the competency to audit Quality Management Systems
A prior review of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
Knowledge of the Annex SL is suggested
Courses are taught by instructors with subject matter expertise. Certificates of Successful Completion will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each competency unit. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test(s). Students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).